Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I won!!!!

Sorry been a while since last update, but all going good.

Did the relay for life and OMG that was an amazing weekend, 24 hours of myself and my crazy team mates going in circles, to say I was in pain the next day was an understatement LOL but I would do it all again, what a great group of friends I have made in the 12WBT this round and others, our team raised over $4000 for cancer council.

Well I bet your all thinking what did I win well, I WON the battle, of my mind ruling my mouth,
I have had 2 weight gains in the last two weeks even though I have been training good, not eating 100% clean but not crap, so off I went to the doctors as not feeling all there either, blood test done and today when I went back she told me my protein was to low this will make you gain weight, (did not know that) but more concerned that my iron levels where very very low, so I have to have a iron infusion next week, this was a shock to me, and when I got home, I could feel my head going to a bad place, not going to list it all here as not going to give it any more notice than it needed, so I sat back and went NO I am not going to do this again, got on to face book 12wbt Perth group and asked if there was a training session on today, got changed and went out in the rain and worked out, NO food Not any was eating due to being upset and after I got home I felt better, and proud that I had WON today, so next time I can think of that and know I can do it again.
Weigh In today seen me lose 2kg, which is great as was most of what I had gained over last 2 weeks still 300g to go back at least not another gain, and now I can work on increasing my protein to help fix this fingers crossed. Today was 80.0 so almost back in the 70s

I also brought my dress for Melbourne finally party, an amazing teal ball gown, in wait for it.... a size 12 even after the shop lady told me this one is a small fit and only have this one left, well I got it on with out undoing the zip (only cause I didn't see it till later LOL ) I walked out and hubby just went WOW thats the one you look amazing.

Going to try and go for a good run tomorrow again, still a bit stiff in one of my legs so taking it easy but got to get back into my running for my half marathon as worked out only 14 weeks to go, and so not ready yet, but will get this iron stuff sorted out before I worry to much. But not going to stop trying...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment