Thursday, October 6, 2011

A bad into a good well great really.

After my blog yesterday I am happy to report that I did not eat my feelings,
I stayed strong, and was not tempered at all. I really do think something has clicked there and a change has happen, this has been a few time now that I would of normally given up and pigged out. But no a calm resolve is there instead. Anyway I digress.
Got up this morning, and headed off to my double class at they gym, only to get there and be told that the spin class is already full, thought about going into the cardio room and just getting on the machine there, then thought nope, headed home, to drop off my gym bag and pick up my arm band.
It is an amazing day outside, so I headed to the beach and went for a power walk, I had been doing these on my treadmill at home, but today I wanted to clear my head and fresh air, this was just the thing I needed.

2 Hours later, 12km done and 1030 cals gone. Head, Heart and Body felt fantastic. I am sure I had the biggest smile on my face the whole 2 hours. Here I was power walking 12km on an amazing day outside, with the birds flying around, saying Morning and Hi to everyone that went past me...LOL I was alive.
This is the same course I used last year to train for the city to surf, and it was hard work, and yet here I was today just doing it, and even put in a 200meter run at every 1km mark just to test out my foot, and cause I could do it and I felt fantastic, (will see how my foot feels tomorrow morning) but this was what I did today, next time, if foot ok I will do a 200 walk 200 run 200 walk 200 run 400 walk, and keep adding to this till I am running it all again, so playing it by FOOT as my hubby said..LOL

Was going to go to do a class tonight but having second thoughts about it, as its combat and I have not done that since I hurt my foot and I think it might be pushing it after running that little bit today, so going to stay home and do my fitness test for week 4 instead.

Hope you are all having a fantastic day today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment