Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Something funny happen at work.

Posted this on forum but wanted to put it here to remember later as well.

Had a customer come in today that had not been in for more than 6 months or so.

I server her as normal chatting away, just before she left, the other lady that works with me came out and the women turned to her and say " what happen to the other lady that use to work here?" I just looked at my work mate as I did not know who the customer was talking about as there had been some part time staff there while I was on leave before. The customer could see we where confused and said you know the one with the short red hair.... My work mate started laughing and I clicked I looked at the customer and said that would be me......OMG she said and hugged me you look like a different person she was so shocked.

I guess that is what happens when you grow your hair and change the colour, and lose 50kg...LOL
I was so cool I felt great. A bit embarrassed about the big deal she made over it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment