Monday, June 7, 2010

Been busy great long weekend.

OK have not posted for a little while but all has been good, just busy.

Have signed up for the City to surf, but not the half marathon that I posted in the last update, as worked out there is only 12 weeks till the race and with my hip stopping me from training there just is no time to get ready for it, so will be doing the 12km for the City to surf but promised myself that I will do a half marathon by the end of the year.

I signed up to a 10 day Bikram Yoga class intro sessions, and well that is a class that pushes you body and mind, the heat is so intence. I can do most of the class with out my hip hurting to much apart from a couple of moves so just work around them. Heading back to a class today for that. The trainer saids you get use to the heat and dont notice it as much after a few classes I hope he is right.

Oh the big thing that has happen since my last update cant belive it wasnt my first part of the post. I hit my next goal I have now lost 50.1kg and got a personal message from Michelle when I posted it on twitter, that made my day I was jumping around like a school kid on such a high...LOL my kids where laughing at me....

My food has been good, just need to work on drinking more water, do good with this for a few days then forget again.

I also came up with my personal mantra for 12wbt and for myself its

I will finish what I have started, because I can do more than I think I can.

This is from when I completed the triathlon and surprised myself in what I can do and how great it made me feel.

Oh and I got to buy new jeans got 16's and had to take the back for size 14 I was over the moon and they look so great. So I posted a new photo of myself and new profile pic, was on such a high.

OK well that is it from me today. only 10 days to go till sydney.

Train like no one is watching.... most of the time they are not anyway so dont be put off. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment