Monday, October 11, 2010

Still working hard.

Well 3rd day in row been training and eating good, I am so sick of being in the 80's for this long, I have it set in my mind that I want to see the 79 number or less on my scales.

I signed up at the gym again tonight for 4 weeks, so I need to use that and just keep going, I have been so hung up on wanting to run and not being able to do it with my hip that it has brought me down and I lost my drive or why I want to do this, what I want in my life, ok so yes I can't run, FOR NOW, I will give it the time to heal and just workout like I was doing before.

Tomorrow I have a double workout day, boxing at 6am and then combat at 6pm, it feels good to be focused again.

I had my check in today and I had only lost 200G from last monday but at least it was not going up more, still not back where I was a few weeks ago, but I will get there.

My food has been good, even checked the ebook from 12wbt to make sure my food is as it should be.

Time to smash it up, if I want to get anywhere near my goal for xmas.

Night for now have a great night till I update next, keep your mind in the right place and remember why you are doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment