Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to 12WBT round 1 2011

Well plans did not go to plan, still been gain weight, last check was at 88kg and I did even see 89kg at one point, have had a lot of stuff going on at home, so had a bit of stress eating, (I think I need to do some work on that this year.)


Well this week I have made some goals for myself, I have signed up for round 1 of the 12wbt this year, with aim to lose 20kg and kick this for good, and a trip to Melbourne to finish it off.

I have my first fun run since hurting my hip this weekend a 5km run, I have been doing the C25K program to work back up in my running, so this will be hard but I will get there, a baby step to my Aug goal of the half marathon.


I have also found an amazing blog of a fellow 12wbt lady and will out even knowing it, she has helped me, to see what I need to do. I am going to list on here and facebook a quote that I find motivational.
Todays quote is from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aim-to-Change

"It's not enough just to think about changing... you must BE THE CHANGE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment