Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 1 Day 1 done and dusted.

Well as you may of guessed by the title 12WBT kicked off today.

Food was yummo even my boy said it was good and he always stirs me about boring diet food.
I had rest day for my workout as body was hurting so much from all the work I been doing, but did feel guilty for it, as everyone else was working out so hard.
 But I know I needed to rest my body, worked hard over last week.
Did 2 hours on Saturday with double back to back classes
and did13km on Sunday with a 4km run and and 9 km walk again 2 hours of workout.
Had spa last night which really helped with my pain level. So today was my rest day and will be back at it hard tomorrow.

This weeks workout plan is

Tuesday 5am start with 4km run 1 km walk then 6am boxing class, after work walk with girls
Wednesday -Morning weights and cardio and after work 1.5hours of kickboxing class
Thursday Same as monday
Friday Double back to back classes of step and combat
Saturday Swimming and 5km run
Sunday Bike ride and combat.
Monday day off.

So thats the plan so far.

Weight not moving much for all the work I am putting in, but I can see my body shape changing and mussels forming in my legs from all the running so I am happy with that, I know the weight has to come off If I keep doing what I need to do.

I am prep for tomorrow lunch is made and in the fridge and dinner I out defrosting.

Still need to do my fitness test for 12wbt so should get that done sometime tomorrow as well.
Only 2.6kg to go till my next goal of 40% of body gone and this time I will not freak out and put some back on, feeling very focused and driven atm. Half marathon training my main goal for this round.

Have 2 red flag days this week to deal with, so making plans for them to make sure I dont eat bad and make sure I still have time to work out.
Will let you know how well I have done with them at the end of the week.

Dream you can is great but Live the Dream is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment