Monday, September 13, 2010

Check in day.

Well it was weight in
day for me today, and another 1.2kg gone...WHHHOOO
1.9kg to go and I have lost 40% of my body since starting...counting down.

Still going good and on plan, need to becareful with my training at the moment
as, hubby and I did the Freo fun run 5km on Sunday and it was very wet and windy, I started off good, but around the 2km mark my hip was in so much pain, so I stopped running so hard and walked most of the rest of it, I would try to run again and the pain, was back again, it was not so bad I could not move but it was very sharp so I thought it would not be good to push this. I am goign to book in to go back to the doc this week and see what we can do as this has gone on for a bit to long now.

Last time, I stopped with my hip I lost track so I will not let that happen this time.

I just need to work around it somehow. I am booked in for the fun run this weekend which is 6.5km so not sure how or if I will be doing this one or if I will power walk it.

I will not stop this time that is my promise to myself and to you all.
On would and down would on the scales for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tannygirl,
    Well done on the weight loss - fantastic. Can't believe you're nearly at 40% - WOW!

    Well done on the fun run too. There's not much you can do about an injury and good on you for continuing on with the race, even though you were in pain and had to walk. What is the problem with your hip? I used to get terrible pain in my hip when running but it turned out to be my glute and back muscles and once I had some phyiso and massage, it sorted itself out.

    Great that you've set yourself another challenge and are determined not to give up. Hope you can get your hip sorted out because these sort of injuries can get you down over time.

    Looking forward to reading about your 40% goal - woohoo!

    ReplyDelete