Sunday, May 30, 2010

I did it I am back for round 2 of the 12WBT

I missed it..LOL so have signed up for round 2.

Just checked out the forum and it is going nuts a lot more WA people this time so that is so great.

Today I started my mini workouts for my hip.
Did 15mins on treadmill at 6km got my heart rate up then jumped on the cross trainer for 7 mins. Will keep it at this for a week as well as some swimming. Then increase it a bit if my hip not hurting.

Food today was ok but not great, tomorrow I am going to be more organized so I am not looking around and picking.

I ordered my t-shirt from 12wbt today as well I hope it gets here in time for Sydney.

Train hard, when you dig deep inside yourself you will find a strength you did not know you had and you will feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment